Brooklyn Tin Tiles wallpaper – 03
Brooklyn Tin Tiles 03 is a truly stunning wallpaper created in collaboration with the wonderful Paris boutique Merci. There are 8 designs available in this range to choose from.
Painted tin tiles were used widely in North America in the early 1900s in factories and warehouses. These cracked and chipped vintage tiles are used to this day in New York to decorate trendy bars, cafe’s and apartments. Very high definition photography has been used to capture the tiles with all their detail before the wallpaper is expertly printed giving an unbelievably realistic look.
Not only does this paper make a truly remarkable statement on a wall but looks absolutely amazing on a ceiling.
Easy to hang (as you paste the wall not the paper) and heavy duty this paper is washable with a soft cloth.
• Roll dimensions: (w) 48.7cm x 10m
• Tile size within paper: 47.5 x 47.5cm
• Non-Woven. Heavy-duty with membrane baking and paper top layer
• Paste the wall not the paper
• Use traditional style, starch based, ready mixed tub paste
• Fire Rated for commercial use
• Colourfast and washable with a soft cloth